- Handsome "Entertaining Set" of 4 Coupe-Style Cocktail Glasses
- Generous 8.5-ounce (251 ml) capacity
- 6-inch-tall stature and sleek design inspired by cocktail culture of the 1930s
- Holds up to the rigors of restaurant use
- Gift Box includes 4 glasses, the story of "Matilda the Cat," and cocktail recipe in her honor.
The Best Cocktail Coupe for Serving and Entertaining. Timeless Testament to Good Taste.
The 6-inch-tall stature and sleek design of the Algonquin Cocktail Glass offers a stunning visual presentation for the home dinner or cocktail party. Enjoy favorite cocktails while imagining the days of Dorothy Parker and the Algonquin Round Table, a notoriously witty group met for lunch daily at New York's Algonquin Hotel, engaging in wisecracks, witty banter, and wordplay, much of which received international attention.
What made this particular literary coterie so likeable was their lack of pomposity combined with a love and lust for life. Ultimately, the cocktail is a sociable drink, and to be enjoyed in pleasant circumstances and in the finest company. Serve your guests cocktails in generous 8.5-ounce (251 ml), versatile Algonquin Cocktail Glasses for an occasion to be savored and remembered.
Each Gift Box includes 4 glasses, Algonquin "Blue Bar" coasters, and a booklet called "The Round Table" with recipe for the famous Matilda Cocktail.