- 20-inch scaled replica of the Empire State Building skyscraper
- Cast in bonded marble; accurate to the last, painstaking detail
- Hand-painted patina to faithful to the sleek limestone and stainless-steel
- Named as one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World
- The extraordinary replica is handcrafted in New York City
New York's Most Iconic Skyscraper.
Completed during the depths of the Great Depression, the Empire State Building has defined New York's skyline for 80 years. Its cinematic career started just two years after its completion, with the classic "King Kong," which featured the giant ape unforgettably climbing to the spire, where he swatted away planes before tumbling to his doom. One of the very few skyscrapers with four facades, not just one facing the avenue, the Empire State Building has been meticulously sculptured into a 20-inch scaled model, Cast in bonded marble, and hand-painted to faithfully depict the sleek limestone and stainless-steel design. (Includes removable King Kong figurine). Handcrafted in New York City.