- Set of 4 luxury stemware called "the most exquisite cocktail glass in New York"
- Exclusively crafted for the lounge at The Palace Hotel in New York City
- Each statuesque, over-the-top glass is a unique, handcrafted conversation piece
- Toughened to withstand the rigors of the professional bar; dishwasher safe
- Specifications: Height: 6 1/2"; Rim Diameter: 4 1/2"; Capacity: 8 ounces
Everything in New York is Bigger and More Exaggerated. That Includes This Cocktail Glass.
The cocktail has a special place in the hearts of New York City drinkers. There’s something about the quick, cold snap of a well-made cocktail that fits Gotham’s pace. New York gave birth to one of the most enduring and riffable classic cocktails of all time, the Manhattan, but the city's sphere of influence doesn't end with its drinks.
Everything in New York is bigger and more exaggerated, and that includes its cocktail culture. We shouldn't be surprised by these "exquisite" cocktail glasses, providing a stunning visual presentation for the most extravagant drinks in the city. They are exclusively crafted for the lounge at the New York Palace, a Madison Avenue jewel in the heart of Midtown East that's both landmark and luxury retreat.
Each statuesque, over-the-top glass is a unique, handcrafted conversation piece is now available for your own swanky dinner or cocktail parties. Offered in a Gift Box Set of 4, for keeping or giving.