- All the makings for the chocolate dessert drink made famous at Serendipity 3 in New York City, as seen on TV's Oprah
- Includes the glamorous, hourglass-shaped, authentic Serendipity goblet, perfect for sharing
- Includes giant 18-ounce re-sealable cannister of Serendipity's secret-recipe blend of 14 kinds of chocolate and exotic cocoas
- Includes the no-longer-secret recipe for the creamy, dreamy, icy blend of chocolatey goodness
- Oprah Winfrey named this blended concoction one of her “Favorite Things”
For Truly Authentic Serendipity Taste, Throw a Sprinkle of Magic in the Mix!
It's famous, it's infamous, it's notorious. It has destroyed diets and led to love affairs. Marriages have been proposed over it, couples have been wed in it, princes have been made from it. People have traveled from all corners of the world to Manhattan's Serendipity 3 for just one sip of the creamy, dreamy, icy blend of chocolatey goodness. One sip of this cool concoction had Oprah Winfrey wanting to "dance on the chandeliers!"
For truly authentic taste of the most famous dessert in New York, offered is everything you need to concoct the magic elixir at home, perfect for sharing. Each Serendipity Party Box includes the glamorous, fishbowl-shaped Serendipity goblet served at the original Serendipity 3, a giant 18-ounce re-sealable cannister of the secret-recipe blend of 14 kinds of chocolate and exotic cocoas.
For each serving, just measure 3-ounces of the mix per serving into a blender, add milk and lots of ice, and blend on high speed until smooth and the consistency of a frozen daiquiri. Garnish with a mound of fresh whipped cream and shaved chocolate. The recipe yields one gigantic Serendipity-sized serving. You can give the makings of this unbelievable drink as a treasured gift, share it with someone special, or keep it all to yourself!