- Set of 2 glamorous dessert goblets from New York's legendary Serendipity 3
- For serving Frozen Hot Chocolate, fancy sundaes, and other ice cream concoctions
- Attractive and strong, with generous bowl of solid paneled glass and wide base
- Sophisticated yet practical, durable yet versatile; dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 4 1/2” (Height) x 5 1/8” (Top) x 4" (Base); Capacity: 18 ounces
Throwing a Party? We'll Supply the Glamorous, Oversize Goblets to Serve Dessert.
The most famous dessert in New York is served at a place that is part general store and part restaurant, soda fountain and coffeehouse. It's Serendipity 3, nestled in the heart of the Upper East Side, famous for a secret-recipe, icy-chocolate confection served in a glamorous hourglass-shaped goblet, garnished with a mound of fresh whipped cream and shaved chocolate, and accompanied by a mixing spoon and two straws. The generous bowl of solid paneled glass, curving into a half circle above a domed foot, acts as a pedestal to present Frozen Hot Chocolate, fancy sundae, or any ice cream dessert for that matter. The Serendipity Frozen Hot Chocolate "Hourglass" Goblet is sophisticated yet practical, durable yet versatile. Offered in a Gift Box of 2, for keeping or giving.