- Offering to ice cream parlors, malt shops, diners, luncheonettes, and the soda fountain trade, a case of 24 gleaming Stainless-Steel Handled Holders, meticulously-crafted, authentic 1950s-era serveware
- Versatile and multi-functional for fountain service with Bell-Shaped Beverage Glasses for ice cream sodas, milkshakes, malteds, egg creams, root beer floats, white cows, black cows, brown cows, cherry cokes, Rhinelanders, phosphates, Boston coolers, Manhattan punches, catawba flips, frosteds, velvet freezes, lime rickeys, sarsaparilla, cow juice, as well as hot and cold beverages, including coffee, tea, hot chocolate, hot eggnogs, and hot apple cider
- Multi-functional for bar and home serving of flips, rickeys, juleps, fizzes, mulled wine, hot toddy, hot buttered rum, Irish Coffee, and other hot cocktails; in restaurants serving of bouillons, broths, and soups
- Classic design of the mirror-polished, stainless-steel holder includes a handle to keep hands clean from accidental spilling over of some of the contents of the glass; also keeps hot drinks hot and hands cool; crafted with the most reflective surface of stainless steel available
- Commercial, professional-quality, stainless-steel holders measure 3-inches in height, with a top opening of 2 1/4-inches, and 3 1/2-inch diameter bases.
- Commercial, professional-quality, safe, strong, designed to withstand rigors of professional service; dishwasher safe for easy care and clean up
- Unconditional 100% Quality and Satisfaction Guarantee
Return of a Soda Fountain Classic.
There was a time when almost every town in America had a soda fountain. During the 1940s and 1950s, fountain drinks and ice cream treats were served by jerks (pardon the expression) in bell-shaped glasses nesting in gleaming stainless-steel holders.
According to Retail Druggist Magazine, these sets "prevented the gloves of women customers from being soiled by the accidental slopping over of some of the contents of the glass." This nearly-forgotten serveware is once again the standard for over-the-top malted milkshakes, ice cream sodas, egg creams, root beer floats, and creations only limited by imagination.